[Spridgets] Alternator Project

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 18:16:51 MDT 2012

Howie.

Look at his chart - last photo for out put levels.
The best part is you get 14 volts at idle from the alternator.
Gerard , Steve Christiansen & others have different solutions for installing
an alternator.
The best part is no dim lights at night. They are actually brighter. Which
means your safer.
You can also run your heater, radio & other things all at once.
There is no more drain on the battery.
Wth even a excellent generator you never get good voltage unless your at
speed.