[Spridgets] Alternator Project

Miniac7 at aol.com Miniac7 at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 17:04:15 MDT 2012

Tim,

Thanks so much for the explanation. Based upon that, I'm going to give my
potential conversion additional consideration. My deal is I don't have a
stereo  in the Bugeye and I hardly ever drive it at night, or in the rain.
Consequently, I'm not usually straining my electrical system to greatly...
with the exception of brake and signal lights and the occasional horn  toot.

Thanks again,
Howard

PS: If it's a project you want, come to my place and help me put the Mk1
back together. Or, were you talking about you own projects...

In a message dated 7/10/2012 6:53:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,