[Spridgets] Door seal(?) installation

Jay Fishbein jfishbein at snet.net
Mon Jul 9 18:50:24 MDT 2012

Mark,

Once you position the part of the seal which contains the "clips" over the
metal, you should apply even pressure with the palm of your hand to move it
onto the metal and then you can work it in the same manner on both sides until
you work your way to both ends.

Leave plenty of extra at each end so you can properly mount the front and the
rear.

The front is held in place by a large wire harness clip attached to the back
side of the outermost cockpit facia trim screw.

The rear portion goes behind the trim panel that surrounds the top bow mount
and is pierced by the panels trim screw.

If this sounds confusing I can send you pics.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford CT
61 Innocenti 950 Spider
63 Pink Sprite Mk II