[Spridgets] help with early hardtop question

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Fri Aug 17 07:48:45 MDT 2012

Alan, I'll check my MKI hardtop tonight, The MKII has a narrower rear clip
spacing which is a little bit farther from the windscreen. My MKI hardtop fits
on the MKII but sits ON the rear clips, where on the MKI it sits behind the
rear clips. I believe that they look the same (BMC tops, that is). My MKI top
has no attachments for the rear clips either, just the J bolt hold downs. I
know this doesn't help a lot as you don't have the hardtop in hand. My .02!

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
AN5L8016