[Spridgets] olympic closing cermony

EASTJONES alan alan.east-jones at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 14 05:55:16 MDT 2012

I found aout the reason why we had a Frogeye sprite, MGA and AH 3000 on the
Olympic closing ceremony

look here for an intersting article  http://goo.gl/4Cjqo

 NOTE  the M25 is a 6 lane motorway that forms a bypass around the city of
London - also known as the biggest parking lot in the world.

Always look on the bright side of life
Alan
Warwick UK