[Spridgets] olympic closing cermony

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 11:57:53 MDT 2012

I wonder what the Germans made of Winston?

I don't remember any of those old cars being made in London.  The  London
olympics when it suits London but the British olympics when it's apparent
nothing good ever came of out London, especially cars.

Where can I find the tarts posing in slow motion - are they tramps for
Americans?