[Spridgets] Girl on bike.. u can hear her hit the pole!

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Mon Oct 31 10:11:21 MST 2011

You can't see into the tennis courts from the road.  From where I was to the tennis courts is about 100 yards, and the tennis courts are shielded by a solid fence.  The point was that they heard the impact all the way over there and came running.

I don't know what I was looking at because I have no memory of it.  The girl that was driving STOPPED IN THE ROAD so she could LOOK AT HER GPS, at least that is what she told other people at the scene.