[Spridgets] Off Topic Dilemna..

Jim Seippel aseippel at austin.rr.com
Sun Oct 30 15:14:45 MST 2011

It is time to tell the son to "Grow a pair."  He needs to work it out with
his wife. If you want to help him fix up the car, that is good bonding.
Lend him the money if you want to. However, he needs to be open with his
wife. She shouldn't be setting rules and he shouldn't be hiding things from
her (unless it is a cute 18yo honey   :-) ).

If she is dumb enough to believe that you just happen to want the same car
her son does, denial in not just a river in Egypt.

Jim (with 14 cars in the driveway and garage with wife's consent)