[Spridgets] Off Topic Dilemna..

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 14:34:03 MST 2011

Dave,

So you came to this list for some unbiased advice?  Might as well go to the
"Wives of LBC Owners Forum" (perhaps should be the "Spouses of LBC Owners
Forum) for equally neutral advice.  Of course we're going to tell you to give
the kid the 5 bills.  Look at it this way, that would be bail money if he were
camping out at "Occupy Seattle".  Instead he wants to do something useful.
How's he going to learn to hide car related purchases from his spouse if you
don't help him?  Although it looks like the kid's got good instincts so far!

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo