[Spridgets] Running rough - Now electrical question

Robert Weeks lists at woozy.com
Sat Oct 29 17:30:14 MDT 2011

Thanks Brad,

Double-checked and the intake is tight. Checked all the connections at
the fusebox and voltage regulator but no joy. Luckily the engine doesn't
die. The fuel pump must be on a different circuit. I have to drive it
tomorrow to bring it to be wayoyled. Hopefully it will make the trip
there and back.

Robert