[Spridgets] Where were you when the LBC bug got you?

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Thu Oct 27 14:48:27 MDT 2011

Silly girl, you were 3 when we brought the Blue 76 Midget home in 1978.

(BTW, I sent my story a while ago, and I haven't seen it yet.)

Larry (Dad)

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy@mac.com

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
Perelman School of Medicine
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

o#? - if this is not an Apple icon, you are using the wrong operating system