[Spridgets] Where were you when the LBC bug got you?

Bug Eye a61bugeye at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 09:23:37 MDT 2011

I was 9 years old selling news papers in the Army barracks and there were 2
Bugeyes I would see around the base. I bought my Bugeye in 1979 and then
couldnbt afford to get it back on the road so it got pushed into the corner
of the garage and forgotten. I discovered it under a pile of stuff in 2010 and
decided it was time to do something with it. This was the first summer Ibve
been able to drive it.
B I spent most of my money on body and suspension and
had to use a motor and transmission that came out of a parts car I bought for
brakes. They got me through this summer and should be replaced this winter. If
I wasnbt a good double clutcher I would have never made it through the
summer.
Bill W
B B B B