[Spridgets] Where were you when the LBC bug got you?

charles christ crusaderchuck at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 09:10:35 MDT 2011

somewhere around the mid 70's i was autocrossing a porsche powered '64 karman
ghia.    sprites and mini's were setting fastest time of day and no matter
what i did the swing axle VW chassis was just not cornering fast enough nor
acelerating fast enough for me to be competitive and then i found my '59
bugeye....yeah the same one i still have today.   but i also still have my '55
chevy that i drag raced and autocrossed back then too. (this will see a
resurection after the bugeye gets the engine repaired!)   i tend to keep
things......
and of course i'm still uncontrollably "saab-ing" due to my father's sports
car racing influence during my childhood.

chuck
been there...broke that....fixed it....broke it again....