[Spridgets] No LBC.........Cable TV Corporate Greed

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Tue Oct 25 13:42:37 MDT 2011

<< OK, let me pipe in here. >>

Absolutely, Flounder ! !  I had a hunch you would <G> !

<< Digital antenna works great if you get one suitable for the distance to the transmitter. >>

AMEN.  Pay CLOSE attention to dem words, Listers  ! !
Perhaps "Nashville - I'm gonna change LBCs AGAIN - Mark" will add HIS $ 1.00 here <VBEG> ! ?!

<< I'm at least 75 miles in any direction to any of the towers, requiring the best(most expensive) antenna. >>

Whilst tru [and TNX] Flounder, it goes back to "ya gits whatcha yas pays for." ! ! ! !

Ed
1]  Please visit MY site at:               www.justbrits.com
2]  Please visit Frank C.'s site at:   www.spritenut.com
    Article(s) and/or pictures REQUESTED !