[Spridgets] No LBC.........Cable TV Corporate Greed

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Tue Oct 25 10:59:07 MDT 2011

Our DishTV is better than Comcast/Infinity. My two years are up on my
contract though and I want to get another good deal, less than $49.99 per
month. Dealing with them via the Internet is very unrewarding.
I am going to talk to a local DishTV franchise and see what they can do for
one or two years.
If I can't get a deal, I may drop it; then get my wife (different last name)
to subscribe. That way we get a year at about $29.99, with following year
up, up. Extra work and I have to watch out for installation fee and 'free
insurance' on the equipment for three months, which I forget to cancel.
...bill in corvallis