[Spridgets] No LBC.........Cable TV Corporate Greed

Matt P pfeilmat at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 08:03:43 MDT 2011

I have been televisionless for 4 years now. i work nights and anything I would
want to watch is on at that time anyhow. So what is the use of paying for an
optional service that i do not use?

to say that i miss TV is not true. I have more time for important things like
hanging out with my wife and son.

Matt P