[Spridgets] Nasty Boy First Drive - I Got a Sticker!

an5.sprite at gmail.com an5.sprite at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 09:40:30 MDT 2011

NY Dept of motor vehicle ends smog on all cars over 25 years old. They are supposed to check lights, tires, breaks, wipers, but for 10 bucks some do a full inspection and other look and if it drove in you get a sticker.

Don't complain too loudly they may actually do something and then charge more.

Steve
Sent from me.