[Spridgets] Seat rail question 62 Sprite

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:53:51 MDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 6:24 AM, Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner at gmail.com> wrote:
Before I remove the drivers seat to get my answer do my seats have
another rail sandwitched between the floor rail to the seat?
There are 4 rails for each seat. Two mount to the seat frame and two
mount to the floor. The two that mount to the floor have studs in  one
end. If the studs are missing, it is usually because they broke while
being removed and you can drill them out. Just replace with a bolt.
IIRC, the stud goes to the rear of the seat.

Look closely at the seat rails that are on your driver's side for the
correct orientation!!! If you try to install facing the wrong side,
they won't line up... Bolt the slide rail to the seat frame, slide the
mounting rail into place, and carefully lower the whole assembly into
place and bolt up!

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye