[Spridgets] Intermittant tach issues

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 17 21:00:00 MDT 2011

The tach has three connections..+12, ground and the input signal from the
distributor (which the tach determines the rpm from).  There are other
wires, but those just hook up to lights within the tach.

Since your tach is basically functioning, I would say that there is nothing
wrong with the connection to the distributor.

When you hit the turn signals you start messing with the power, and that is
most likely what is affecting the tach.

Make sure the tach is properly grounded. If that does not resolve the issue
then you need to troubleshoot the 12v line to the tach using a multimeter.