[Spridgets] What fluid for clutch master cylinder?

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 16 18:46:20 MDT 2011

Weslake-Monza1330  -> "I hope no-one has brake fluid more than 3 years older
in their car."

Yes, otherwise the hygroscopic glycol will just keep pulling in more and
more water.

Moisture is a non-issue with silicone. It does not draw in moisture in the
first place.

I have two years since I re-sleeved the master and converted to the later
dual acting rear cylinders on the Bugeye.

At that time I flushed with fresh silicone.  Prior to that the silicone was
in there since 2003.

I'll bet now I can safely go a decade without changing it.