[Spridgets] What fluid for clutch master cylinder?

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Thu Oct 13 06:21:35 MDT 2011

Guy...........

<< I am fed up of reading that fallacy. >>

sorry to say but "fallacy" it is NOT ! ! !

Er, unless you wish to dis-associate all MGBs, the few TR-3s [both
models] and
the TR-4s (only non IRS) and all Big Healeys.  I gave up on both
sillycon AND
re-building hydraulics about 9 - 11 years ago for the "failure" reason.

I also know several of my contemporaries [shops] that share my
experience(s).

I will - as I have done a number of times previous <G> - flat state I
will never
subject myself to the pure agony of installing SillySh*t into ANY car to
come
my way ! ! !   BTDT with my OWN Big Healey & Wife's Black Tulip MGB <F>
<F> <F> !
NEVER did get a good, firm pedal & WASTED a LOT of $$$$ ! !

Ed
1]  Please visit MY site at:               www.justbrits.com
2]  Please visit Frank C.'s site at:   www.spritenut.com
    Article(s) and/or pictures REQUESTED !