[Spridgets] What's wrong with this picture?

Robert Weeks lists at woozy.com
Wed Nov 9 06:08:30 MST 2011

Thanks Jay,

This is the wrong pipe.  The bend is to the right, not the left. I've
owned several Midgets and the pipe always ran in the direction of my
current one. I did try to install it and it did not work. I have the
clamps but they could not be used because of the placement of the new
pipe. On top of all the other indications that this is the wrong pipe it
doesn't match the picture in the VB catalog.

I'm going to just make one up out of copper pipe as Peter (PPP)
suggested. This one will be going back to VB.

Thanks,

Robert