[Spridgets] Gave in to TV while my Saturn, daily driver for 18 years blows #1 cylinder.

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Thu Nov 3 11:13:40 MST 2011

<< I'm still going to look for Grandmas old wagon sitting in her
garage with
low miles and roll down windows>>

After you quit "holding your breath", go out and look for a Malibu
Maxx ! ! ! !
I do NOT like 'new' cars and I    LOVE    my Wife's !!!

1st morning she had it she told me to take out rolled up oriental rug from
L.Rm. & put in her car.  I simply said BEFORE even picking it up [back
when I
could <F>], "Won't fit, Honey !".   Says she, plz take the damned
thing out and
just PUT IN THE CAR ! ! !

Grrrrr, grumble, grrrrr --- so out we go - IN the car with ROOM to
spare ! !

I've gotten to DRIVE it once and spun th tyres on our drive ! ! !

Love that car <VBG> ! ! !

Ed

PS:  Chevy BLEW dat one <F> !