[Spridgets] Engine de-greasing..

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Thu May 19 08:09:06 MDT 2011

Back in the day, we would load up a pickup truck with lever shock
cores, park it in the sun, spray them all with Easy-Off oven cleaner,
and go to the car wash...... wearing a rain suit.  We could clean a
few hundred at a time.  (now we're more automated)

But Easy-Off is a good lye cleaner, as are most wheel cleaners.

Driveway degreasers have lye also, and it is expected they would be
flushed down the storm sewer. Most are suitable for the environment.

         Peter C
=====