[Spridgets] Engine de-greasing..

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Thu May 19 08:01:07 MDT 2011

No one mentioned my favorite:
Spray on Wheel cleaner for painted wheels.  Follow the directions as if you
were cleaning nice clearcoated aluminum wheels.  the stuff usually has some
foaming action to it.  Warm but not hot engine helps, and hooking the hose
up to a hot water source if available.  Multiple applications for tough
grime.
David Riker