[Spridgets] Electric Vehicles.

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon May 9 00:11:23 MDT 2011

My comments were aimed at "electric vehicles".  Liquid fuel combustion
engines are an entirely different matter. Bio Diesel is a viable alternative
for industrial (farm) use, but to date few manufacturers are producing farm
equipment with that capability. In any case, even diesel engines produce CO2
emissions that will send a Global Warming lover into manic contortions. The
emission problem is the difference between your Hybrids and your Honda.

Cheers!!
Jim

--
Cheers!!