[Spridgets] Not LBC Anyone out there with back issues I just had myMRI?

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 5 11:20:32 MDT 2011

This is a good point that Michael made.  My particular problem is quite
different than normal arthritis or disc problems.  It is not correctable by
surgery, so the only treatment is pain mitigation.  Really, Linda, find the
best doc you can and trust him to know more about this than all of us
combined.  The steroid shots work fairly well for me, but that is my only
choice.  You may have others.

LAD