[Spridgets] Not LBC Anyone out there with back issues I just had myMRI?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu May 5 10:20:46 MDT 2011

Jim,
Thanks for the info I think that is exactally what I have but I will know
later today. So you have it too? I wouldn't even bother with treatment if it
weren't for the numb feet getting worse. I do know I can get really bitchy
when dealing with stupid stuff and I have chronic back crap irritating my
day ; ) Keep posted on my latest rant ; )
Lin