[Spridgets] film clip worth watching

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Mon May 2 14:22:19 MDT 2011

Can't get it here in the US. My COuntry Location  is wrong.

Too bad, I remember the stories and the movie.

Larry

On May 2, 2011, at 13:39 PM, Alan wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/68g3jnf
>

> this is on tonight in UK
> have a look
> at the two video clips if you like flying & bombs etc
>
> I realise of
> course theWW2  Dambusters (633 squadron) might not mean
> anything to you
> Yanks !
> Rgds
> Alan
>

> __________________________________
> Sent from eM
> Client | www.emclient.com/get

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"Anyone who slaps a 'this page is best viewed with Browser X' label on a Web page appears to be yearning for the bad old days, before the Web, when you had very little chance of reading a document written on another computer, another word processor, or another network."
-Tim Berners-Lee in Technology Review, July 1996