[Spridgets] Another Discussion Group

kgb at frontiernet.net kgb at frontiernet.net
Mon May 2 11:54:48 MDT 2011

In NV, the weapon may be concealed within the vehicle without having a CCW permit. In Clark County, it is recommended to carry a copy of the statute, as the local constabulary choose not to honor state law in this regard. I keep mine in the space beside the driver's seat when it is not concealed upon my person. A friend has a holster attached to his driver's door. Without the permit, open carry upon your person is legal.

Kate