[Spridgets] eBay boot hack on a 59, Item number:120718504761

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Mon May 2 08:28:01 MDT 2011

> I don't know about you guys/gals but I hate when folks hack a good Spridget
> with "metal work". I also hate when people feel the need to advertise their
> cars with a female. To me it's like saying "if I put a female in the photo
> it may get noticed and sell better because my car isn't that great or I'm
> asking too much" ; ) Well maybe if I ever sell Pinky which will be when I
> turn in my drivers license at 99 years old I'll just have to put a hot male
> body builder in the photo to spark some interest in the female sports car
> drivers area ....wink.

You sexist piglet ;-) Why do you assume it isn't HER car? After all,
she is the only person in any of the photos, two of which show her in
the driver's seat. How would you like it if someone said that about
your ad for your Westphalia (if and when?) just cuz you were in a
couple of the pictures?
That said, you are probably right, although "Spidy" sounds more like a
female seller than a male to me.
I am still trying to understand why they reduced the clearance for the
sake of dual exhaust.
David L
Just kidding you, Lin!