[Spridgets] eBay boot hack on a 59, Item number:120718504761

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Mon May 2 07:55:19 MDT 2011

List,
I don't know about you guys/gals but I hate when folks hack a good Spridget
with "metal work". I also hate when people feel the need to advertise their
cars with a female. To me it's like saying "if I put a female in the photo
it may get noticed and sell better because my car isn't that great or I'm
asking too much" ; ) Well maybe if I ever sell Pinky which will be when I
turn in my drivers license at 99 years old I'll just have to put a hot male
body builder in the photo to spark some interest in the female sports car
drivers area ....wink.

Off my soap box. I hope I made someone laugh, with Frank gone it is hard to
do.
Lin

*http://tinyurl.com/6awhq4r*

Item number:120718504761