[Spridgets] Pickups

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Tue Mar 29 07:33:50 MST 2011

Ironic, a Tea Bagger pointed that out to me just the other day.

 jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

From: Tim Collins <thcollin at mtu.edu>

I have noticed on the news that the guys who are fighting against GaDaffey are
using 'Yota's. The trucks seem to be quite versatile as they can be loaded with
a dozen guys, a cannon, machine guns, antiaircraft guns or it seems sometimes
all of these at once. Don't think I've seen a Ford, Chevy or Dodge in the fight.
They must be affordable for the freedom fighters or maybe they are just rentals.