[Spridgets] Pickups

Tim Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Tue Mar 29 07:26:42 MST 2011

I don't own a pickup and have never owned one so I don't have a horse
in this race - as they say. However, I have noticed on the news that
the guys who are fighting against GaDaffey are using 'Yota's. The
trucks seem to be quite versatile as they can be loaded with a dozen
guys, a cannon, machine guns, antiaircraft guns or it seems sometimes
all of these at once. Don't think I've seen a Ford, Chevy or Dodge in
the fight. They must be affordable for the freedom fighters or maybe
they are just rentals.

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/sets/