[Spridgets] Fwd: [Mgs] Spring washers don't work !

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 06:02:58 MDT 2011

Sully and his actions are/were both amazing.  His attitude was the
best.  "We'll be in the Hudson."  Positive and decisive, he was, never
doubting his command of the machine and his responsibility for lives
in peril.  The equipment performed well, too.
I hope you never have to ditch in water at night.  If you do, though,
at least you know it can be done, without a doubt.
Cheers,
Derf