[Spridgets] Fwd: [Mgs] Spring washers don't work !

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 22:16:34 MDT 2011

Sully is great but, he had to land in a calm Hudson River in the daytime,
tough enough to be sure.

I fly the Hawaii routes, longest over water leg in the world and most of my
flights are at night.  I don't relish the idea of having to descend out of
37,000'  with no power and possibly no lights to land in the Pacific ocean
where the sea states are usually fairly high.  But I fly a Boeing, and they
are incredibly reliable airplanes, plus I'm not an Airbus fan to say the
least.

Curt