[Spridgets] Likely Pilot Bushing problem + cam question

Paul Van Wig pvanwig at me.com
Sat Jun 18 09:33:01 MDT 2011

And the head on a 1275
On Jun 17, 2011, at 10:47 AM, Steven Guterman wrote:

Am I correct that to replace the cam all I need to do is remove the front
cover and oil pan?

Paul Van Wig
pvanwig at mac dot com
facebook.com/pvanwig

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."-John  Wayne

Remember!
If you forward this, PLEASE REMOVE all email address history before you send it on, and use BCC when forwarding to several people at once.
BE KIND TO YOUR EMAIL FRIENDS

No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though numerous electrons were horribly inconvenienced.