[Spridgets] Groups leaving from NJ/PA to Midget 50th?

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Sat Jun 18 04:32:20 MDT 2011

I am starting out from Morrisville PA (across the river from Trenton). Not
sure what day, but I am up for assembling a caravan from here.

Larry

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy@mac.com

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in sideways,
Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and
screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".