[Spridgets] Don't Miss the Big Party in July!!!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 16:45:48 MDT 2011

*Have you registered for the Midget 50th Party yet?*

Time is running out for you to get in at the lowered registration
rate!  *Starting
July 1st the price goes up so don't delay!*   Click
*HERE<http://www.starrtech.net/%7Ejimj/Midget50th/preregistrationform.doc>
* to download the form.  Simply fill it out and mail with your payment to:
*Sprite-Midget Club USA, 1001 First Ave, Dodge City, KS 67801*

Much more information is available on the *Sprite-Midget Club USA* website *
HERE! <http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org>*  Just use the pull down tab
for "*Midget
50th*".

Email or call us with any questions and we will do our best to help you
out!!

SpriteMidgetClub at gmail.com
*620-408-6877*

--