[Spridgets] Racing Spridgets - fuel cell.

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 10:04:38 MDT 2011

Must be ATL, Fule Safe or similar.

--- On Thu, 6/9/11,
WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com <WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com> wrote:

> From:
WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com <WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com>
> Subject: [Spridgets]
Racing Spridgets - fuel cell.
> To: mgmaven at bellsouth.net,
spridgets at autox.team.net
> Date: Thursday, June 9, 2011, 3:06 AM
> I was
surprised to read that pretty
> much all US circuit racers require a
> fuel
cell for any racing Spridget.  Are there any
> exceptions because here  in

the UK you can race pretty much any car with a standard
> road tank.

Considering the fuel cell itself, is this an ATL bag tank
> in a 'box' with
> an in-date certificate?  Or, do they allow self
> fabricated aluminium
alloy
> fuel tanks?
>
> Thanks
>
> Weslake-Monza 1330
>
> In a message
dated 07/06/2011 02:10:54 GMT Daylight

writes:

> Also ,  if you are going hill climbing or racing,
> check with
the group
> you intend  to race with to see if they require a fuel
> cell.
All
> vintage race groups I  have raced with for the past 20
> years do, but
> if you go with NASA, EMRA,  Hooked-On-Driving, etc.
> you may not. Are

you going to really race or just  tour around the
> track, do track
> days,
or light  schools?

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html