[Spridgets] Racing Spridgets - fuel cell.

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Thu Jun 9 02:06:29 MDT 2011

I was surprised to read that pretty much all US circuit racers require a
fuel cell for any racing Spridget.  Are there any exceptions because here  in
the UK you can race pretty much any car with a standard road tank.

Considering the fuel cell itself, is this an ATL bag tank in a 'box' with
an in-date certificate?  Or, do they allow self fabricated aluminium alloy
fuel tanks?

Thanks

Weslake-Monza 1330