[Spridgets] Double wall bulk head in Sprite.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 08:09:18 MDT 2011

Hahaha Jay.

Actually I feel awful that I drilled through it now but I thought I read
messages to drill. And I can't see sheet metal screws holding it in, I'm not
going to get sick over this I am bolting it on with some 1/2" rubber mount I
am making from some surplus gymnasium material I have from our school (I
love scavenging for stuff for projects). I'll keep you all posted. If I ever
do a rotisserie on Pinky and go stock I'll weld up those holes.
Lin