[Spridgets] Metro Radiator

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Sat Jun 4 20:35:02 MDT 2011

Oooh... I don't know. Down flows are thicker, but as far as
efficiency, I do not know. I'm pretty sure the cross-flows are less
expensive to manufacture, and they enable a pressurized tank more
easily, partly because of the cap/neck design.  I think that costs
were more a factor for the change.
     Peter
   sent from my back porch to where I was just delivered ice cream
and strawberries ;-)
------