[Spridgets] Volvo P1800E - not really LBC

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Fri Jun 3 20:31:43 MDT 2011

I hate to be picky, but the 1800 wagon is not a Kamm back.

The Kamm back (Kamm Tail in Europe) is defined by a cut off back end (see
Chevy Vega Kammback). The idea was first promulgated by  Wunibald Kamm in the
1930's. The volvo is too sloped to be a Kammback.

Although wikipedia calls the Prius one. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kammback

Larry
Proud owner of a 1973 Chevy Vega Kammback wagon. Was a great car, no matter
what anyone says.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy@mac.com

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams