[Spridgets] Moss Fan Kit

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 19:09:08 MDT 2011

On Jun 3, 2011, at 8:10 PM, Kirk Hargreaves wrote:

> Someone on the list no doubt would know which is which . . to
> either source
> one from a stick shift car or from a Metro that had an automatic
> tranny?

Guys,

It needs to be the rad from the automatic tranny.  The manual tranny
is too tall and will interfere with the bonnet in both the Bugeye and
later Spridgets.

I have converted this radiator into 4 different cars it works :)  1
Bugeye,   2 late 70s cars and a 68 Midget.  I have NOT tried this in
a 1500 RB car........

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa