[Spridgets] MKII Grille Installation

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Fri Jun 3 11:55:07 MDT 2011

Since I bought the MKII with the grille in a box, I've never installed or
removed a grille. when I got it, it had only one attachment tab left, so I
cloned the one for the rest of the attachment points and its ready to go on.
But it occurs to me that its pretty hard to get to the backsides of the
attachment points if the radiator is in place. The radiator is next to go in,
so I thought that I'd ask before I made it necessary to install and then
remove and then reinstall the radiator to get the grille in.
So, do I mount the grille or the radiator first?

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016