[Spridgets] Toilet Energy, No LBC

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 2 06:52:35 MDT 2011

I have heard war described as when young men die to fight old men's battles.
And when it is over, we don't find who was right -- only who is left.

The last administration started two wars and instead of raising taxes to pay
for them, as has always been done before, they LOWERED taxes.  Naturally,
the resulting debt and the worst recession since the Great Depression was
Obama's fault.  Amazing how that works.