[Spridgets] Wind energy again

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Wed Jun 1 14:40:54 MDT 2011

My sister and her husband have a house with about 2500 square feet and all of the usual televisions, refrigerators, airconditioner, etc.  They bought electric panels for their roof that will generate almost their average electrical usage.  I think they said the panels cost about $8,000.  They expect to pay for the cost of the panels in 5 or 6 years.