[Spridgets] Wind energy again

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 11:30:14 MDT 2011

But the nuclear plant is probably more than a couple of thousand times more
 expensive to start off with. I think you also have to consider the
de-commissioning cost of the Nuclear power plant.

In the UK you can get a wind turbine that will meet the need of a
household's electric though I guess to be self sufficient you'd want solar  panels
as well.

In a message dated 01/06/2011 02:09:04 GMT Daylight Time, derf247 at gmail.com