[Spridgets] Great Midget50 Event!

Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Wed Jul 27 17:37:50 MDT 2011

Welcome Bruce!  Glad you joined this bunch of......wonderful folks!

I was praying no one would get caught in the Windy City with its 10" of
rain.  Hmm, You stealing tire and Trevor hot wiring a car...what are we
gonna do with you guys...oh, ya,  Welcome to the list. You fit right in!!
Next time it's your turn to organize the event....gotta spread the fun
around!

Dave W.